Skydiving gloves tailored for ultimate grip and durability!
Akando ultimate gloves are result of more than 10 years of customer feedback, personal experience and testing.
Results are spectacular:
- premium tackified grey leather palm = durability and sticky grip
- strategically reinforced wear points on fingers = durability and grip
- entirely sewn with kevlar thread = durability
- flexible and breathable back = perfect fit to the back of the palm
- strong YKK velcro closure around the wrist = gloves stay perfectly in place
- ultimately cool and professional looks.
SIZING: please read note below and watch instructional video.
take into account BOTH measures. Length is measured from the tip of the middle finger to the root of the thumb (on the glove it is the top of the velcro closure flap). Width shown is the width of the material used on the palm. Since palm is three dimensional as it has thickness too, take into account some additional 0,7 – 1,5 cm depending on the size.
Items you will need: bucket, dish soap, two hand towels
- Rinse the glove off in cold water. You'll want to remove any dirt on the surface of the glove and get the leather thoroughly wet.
- Fill your bucket with cold water and approximately 2 tbls. of dish detergent.
- Put your hand in the water and stir it up to activate the soap and create suds.
- Place the glove in the water and swirl it around. Use your hand to agitate the soap in the water, allowing the motion to remove ground in dirt particles and sweat.
- Wash out the more hearty stains and deposits by placing the wet glove on your hand and then lightly scrubbing on the leather with a hand towel soaked in soapy water.
- Rinse the glove in clean, cold water, removing all the soap, which can dry out the leather if left on.
- Place the glove on a dry hand towel and give it a couple of hours to begin air drying.
- Place the glove back on your hand after two hours of air drying. This will help to str